PUB G Best Sensitivity Setting ADS, GYRO || No Recoil ||

Hello Welcome Back to my Blog once again Guys Hope Guys You all are Fine. So today Tropics Regarding to maintain the Recoil in M416 Gun Which Is My personal favourite Gun in PUB G MOBILE  hope guys it your's too favourite so Without Wasting a time Let's Move to the Tutorial.

As usual You know I am explaining point by point.

1. Enter to the Training mode in PUB G MOBILE 

2. Pick up the M416 and Ammo,

3. According to me i am suggesting the Attachment which is best
Go through the Ext Quick draw mag(AR), compensator, Tactical Stock, Vertical Foregrip

4. Pick up Red Dot ( i am Personally using the Red Dot most of the time ) or 6X Scope. While Using the 6X in M416 Just Make the 6X to 3X which maintain Your Recoil.

5. Now I am Uploading the Images of My setting You can Check Out or Also I am Uploading a short Video. 

Video is just to understand. 

To Watch The Video click Below

>>>>>>> CLICK HERE >>>>>>>


 ***** Important Note *****

• My Gyroscope is Always On.

Hope guy's you Like my post Kindly Share With your PUB G MOBILE Buddy.

If you have Any Questions Kindly Do comment Below. If Something is Missing  in the Tutorial let me Know

Also Guys You can Download My Application.

           Techforever

See you Soon Guys.

Stay in Home Stay Safe..

Comments