Best GFX Tool For PUB G for Low End device || No Ban|| 100% working

Hello Guys Welcome Back to my Blog. after A long Time I am posting some Stuff In my Blog. Now come to the Content now a day's you are watching PUB G one of the Popular Game. But the Problem is that Many of Low End Device User is Facing the Lag Issue while playing the PUB G and hope so they tried Many tricks to avoid the Lag issue but sometime some works or not but today i am gonna tell you some tricks also the user done the research in the youtube. But some tricks work or sometime it doesn't so don't worry. I am here to help you guys and trust me it will work in all the Device. So without Wasting a time go through the Tutorial.

1. First of all You need To look to your device Which App is Useless  Kindly Uninstall that App and try to make a Space of around 7-8 GB

2. Go to the Google Play store and Serach the this Application or click Battleground Advanced Graphics Tool [ No Ban ] 

3. Check The images For Setting for best settings 
****IMPORTANT NOTE****
Do not run the Game by using GFX Application kindly run the Game from home

Do not Change the Setting Frequently.

This Setting is For 4GB RAM devices
Because i am 4GB ram User

If any one got banned I am not The responsible

But Guys I am Using the Application for one month. My pub g id is Working Fine

Hope guys You like the post.

If you have Any concern Kindly comment Below.

See you soon Guys 

Comments