[KERNEL] FOR [YU YUREKA USERS] Ligthing Kernel by @Somesh Thakur

Hiie Yu Clans Due To Some Issue I Was Not Able To Regular On The Blog.. Now But I Cam With Some Socking Kernel Really Bileve Me  😁😁😁😁

Major Issue On Yu Handset Is Battery Draining issue So here Is the The Solution "Yess"

I Hope This Kernel May Be  Satisfied You I hope So

First i will Told You about The Lighting Kernel well Guys i am Also A Yureka user.few Days me Too Suffering From Battery Issue I tried A Lots Of Kernel atlast I found this Kernel Stable and bugless Less issue.. by d way There Was A lot Of version Is Available but I will provide You only the stable Version

INSTALLATION GUIDE
1.Need To Be A Custom Recovery (Twrp,cwm)
2.Copy The Zip To The Internal Storage
3. Install The Zip Wipe Cache,Dalvik
4.Reboot👍👍👍 u Done

           

            Kernel link  ===> ClickHere

big thanks To #Somesh thakur and the Lighting Team™ For Wonderful Job

Comments