HOW TO INCREASE THE BATTERY LIFE ON YUREKA (CM11- KITKAT)

Hello Everyone...!! I Am Back With Some New Trick To Increase The Battery Life On   Yu-Yureka(Cm11).. Well As Usually U Are Getting Maximum Battery Life in
Yu-Yureka Will Be 6Hours.... Bt M Here To Increase More Battery Life In Yu-Yureka

Must Follow All these Step Because I Am Watching every Activities Of My
Yu-Yureka Since I Used this Trick

So Here The Guide Follow

1.Charge Your Yu-Yureka 0%-100%(99%)
Note:- (Do Not Charge till The battery Goes Down To 0%) (Generally I Recommend You put the Device Shut Down Then Plug Into The Charger From 0%-100%(99%)

2.As According To My Old Post That I Already told You To Underclocked Yr Processor What Value U should Be Put Find Out  Click Here And See The Value Put Them As they Are Mention on It

3.The Most Important Step Was This At First U Have To Uninstall  The Unnecessary Apps And try To Disable The Apps :-
1.Google Play Books
2.Google Drive
3.Google Play Games
4.Google Play Movies & Tv
5.Youtube (When U Required Just Enable It)
6.Google Search
7.Hangout
8.Talkback
9.Sound Recorder

•••••So Guys M Not Going To Say You How To Disable The Apps•••••


Sorry Actually In This Pic It Was Showing The Charging Bar Actually I was Connected My Yu To Pc

Comments