[AOSP][GPL] [ROM]AOSP Android 4.0.4 - 21/05

----Words By The Developer----

"""OK, I got a lot of time to work, and a
blazing fast internet speed for now.
So I decided to give AOSP a try, this
is based on MoltenMotherBoard
sources (from Gio), and for me
atleast, is amazingly fast""

What works?
*Everything should work

What doesn't, yet
*Plzz Send me your Review.. i will send to The Developer :-P

    ***Changelog***
*More LDPI fixes
*Phone app fixed
*Changed some layouts, taken from
*Jellaxy (Thank them, not me)
before releasing this
one
*USB Mounting fixed
*New kernel in progress

           ****Credits****

*androidarmv6 team
*MoltenMotherBoard team
*ItachiSan and Mackief
*erikcas for his kernel source (it was included in MMB manifest)

Downloading Link Of The Rom Is     
                  Below

         ----DOWNLOAD----

       ***Big Thanks To***
                      Paul L.

Remeber:- Do at Your Own Risk

NOTE :- This Rom Is Passed From XDA...!!!

Like My Fan Page At Facebook
            
                Anudroid

Hope You Like my Work

Screenshots

Comments